I’ve donated a Kindle Fire to the popular romance book tournament: DABWAHA. It’s run by two popular bloggers, Dear Author, and Smart Bitches Trashy Books. A few of my favorite books are in the New Adult/Young Adult category. Check out the books and titles:
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I haven’t read the Cashore and Hartman but I’ve put them on my to be read list. I loved Easy, Pushing the Limits and Something Like Normal. The Fault in Our Stars made me laugh and cry. Perfect.
If you are interested, you can add my book to your Goodreads shelf.